International Society of Exposure Science (ISES) Annual Meeting
The International Society of Exposure Science (ISES) welcomes you to the San Francisco Bay Area for its 30th Annual Meeting in vibrant downtown Oakland!
The 2020 Meeting, Changing Exposure, Climate, and Health: From Science to Policy, will promote information sharing and facilitate discussion on exposure sciences and related fields in the context of the changing environment. In particular, how might we better understand and respond to the complex and multidisciplinary issues in exposure assessment and environmental health through science and policy?
Emerging topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Impacts of public health policy
- Climate change
- Consumer products
- Multiple stressor interactions
- Use of “big data” in exposure science
- Statistical methods in exposure science and epidemiology
- Application of sensors in exposure assessment
- Disparities in environmental exposure and health
Exposure scientists and stakeholders from all sectors are welcome to attend the 2020 ISES Meeting and enjoy the culturally-rich City of Oakland and greater San Francisco Bay Area.