Members of the UK-CARES Community,
Amid the dynamic circumstances surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), your health, safety, and well-being remain our top priority.
We are working closely with the University of Kentucky Colleges of Nursing, Medicine, Public Health and the Office of the Vice President of Research to ensure we provide accurate and timely information.
For the Community
- COVID-19 Risk, Preventive Behaviors, and Impact Survey
- Sanitation Guide for COVID-19 Volunteers & Recipients
- Patients with Black Lung Disease: https://ukcares.med.uky.edu/black-lung-disease
- In Kentucky, please call the state COVID-19 hotline for an evaluation of your symptoms and guidance for next steps: 800-722-5725.
- Up-to-date information on coronavirus in Kentucky: kycovid19.ky.gov.
- Guidance for UK researchers: www.research.uky.edu/resources/covid-19-guidance-researchers and www.phenxtoolkit.org/.
- Information from NIEHS on training workers to protect their own health.
For Healthcare Providers
- UK HealthCare employees can find information about COVID-19 including links to guidelines and documents, Careweb, employee health and more.
COVID-19 related funding opportunities are available from the University of Kentucky Center for Clinical and Translational Sciences (CCTS) and NIEHS. Click the link provided fore more information and to apply.